You sure can, if you want to open a new savings account rather than renewing your existing account, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Raisin UK Account after your Fixed Rate Bond matures.
- In the top right corner of your Raisin UK Account, you can see your available funds.
- Click ‘Our marketplace’ and choose the savings account that you want to open.
- Click ‘Open account’ and enter the amount that you want to deposit.
- You’ll need your mobile phone so that you can enter the verification code that we send to you.
That’s it. As with opening any other savings account through our marketplace, we’ll send your application to the partner bank to review and let you know the outcome.
Please be aware that if you wish to open a new savings account with more than your available balance, enter the amount you want to fund it with when you apply and transfer the additional amount to your Raisin UK Account using Faster Payments only before the advertised funding window closes (please be aware that you cannot transfer funds to your Raisin UK Account using CHAPS or BACS).