Depending on the issue that you’re experiencing with our application form, there are a few possible solutions:
- Check that you’ve entered your details correctly, ensuring there aren’t any typos, as these may cause errors that prevent your application form from being successfully submitted.
- If errors such as a mismatched email address or an incorrect national insurance number are present, they’ll be highlighted in red on the application form, along with an error message explaining the issue. Please review and address any red error messages and resubmit the application form.
- Make sure that the page containing the application form has fully loaded and that the formatting of the page looks right and isn’t missing any elements. If something doesn’t seem right, try reloading the page.
- If this doesn’t help, please update your web browser to the current version. Older versions of browsers may have security issues, so it’s always advisable to use the latest version. You can check if you’re using the most up to date version of your browser visit by clicking the appropriate link below:
- If you’ve corrected an error but are still encountering problems, try starting an entirely new application.