If you don’t choose to renew your Fixed Rate Bond or if you close your Notice Account, your matured funds including your original deposit and any interest or profit that you’ve accrued will transfer to your Raisin UK Account as explained in the details of the account you’ve opened.
Once your funds become available in your Raisin UK Account, you can withdraw them by following these steps:
- Log into your Raisin UK Account after your Fixed Rate Bond matures* or you’ve passed the notice period of your Notice Account.
- In the top left of your Raisin UK Account, you can see your available funds.
- Go to the ‘My Raisin UK Account’ drop-down menu and click ‘Withdraw funds’.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw along with a reference if required.
- Click ‘Next’ and confirm that the details entered are correct.
- Enter the verification number sent to your mobile phone and enter it in the appropriate box.
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete your withdrawal.
Once your savings account matures and your money has been transferred to your Raisin UK Account, you can withdraw your full or partial balance to your personal bank or building society account.
* Please note that it can take up to two business days after maturity for your matured funds to transfer to your Raisin UK Account.