Yes, if you’ve changed your mind about your Notice Account, you can close your account within the 14-day cooling-off period, but please be aware of the following:
- Your 14-day cooling-off period starts on the day you open your Notice Account.
- If you close your Notice Account within the 14-day cooling-off period, you won’t earn any interest or profit.
- You can only close your Notice Account early by sending an email to our Customer Services Team with ‘Right to cancel’ as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14-day cooling-off period.
- It can take up to 7 business days from the date you send your closure request for your deposit to transfer back to your Transaction Account.
- You cannot cancel your request to close your account once we have received it.
- You cannot take advantage of the 14-day cooling-off period if you’ve already entered into your notice period.
After the first 14 days elapse, you may choose to close your Notice Account by entering the notice period as explained in the ‘Details’ of your savings account.